The 2nd . a little bit infOrmation

210807 . Tuesday . unknown weather

It is 00.o9 a.m.
I am so sleepy . feel like want to blog up something before i go to my LOVEly bed . my preciOus one `
22 days later from the 1st post, I post up something again
I am almost forget about this little blogspot
I am usually paid attention on my G'dom one
since it is no any new post
I'm baCk for my own blog =)

I used to think
izzit i need to do a little intro about myself ?
It must be a billion people don't know who the heck I am ..
den why people want to read my bLog ?
Then here come some data

Name : Goh Tze Yee . 41 . Ten dollar . silly thing
Y.o.B : 1989
study at LUCT
currently stay at Desaria villa / Puchong but near to Cyberjaya
hometown : Kuantan . Lovely plaCe `
LOVEs : delicious fOods . anything lovely . FAMILY and lovely bestieeee
HATEs : too much to list out

It is just a little part of information on me
If u would like to be friend
Hey . pls do not hesitate to msn me `
tyee_10
weLcome everyone who is sincere
and please !
be niCe ~

The world is so complicated
but there are always people who live in a simple way

No comments: