Just a misunderstanding

25O8o7 . Saturday . unknown weather

1117a.m.
It is so * shame * tO tell
I had misunderstand about ONE very IMPORTANT thing !
Today not 14th but 13th only
I was just so speechless when I knew that
den yesterday I actually want to sleep earlier
who know
I sleep at o3Oo a.m. !!
Oh ..
and before I sleep I still eat ( Mamee + Julie cheese sandwich ) !
duhx
Long time never eat at midnight dy
den after that I straight away go to bed
Eh ..
It is so not good you know
Later i become fatter and fatter
but who tO blame ?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..
-____________________________- "

3Ominutes later I am going to meet my sis
have to take KTM go Midvalley
Oh really long time never hang out with her dy
with a little bit excited and a little bit happy
I am start thinking of eat lots and pay nothing
This make me feel GOOD =)
I want eat eat eat
Jie jie i want eat eat eat

So . I am going to prepare myself
and go eat eat eat !!

Yess !!

p/s eat eat eat

Love,
41

No comments: