Food amirer

Surprisingly . chicken angel is sleep earlier than me
The second before I start to post something
She decided has a good sleep and do not bother the disturbing assignments
I think it might good to her
I always do not wish she ll be too stress on this
The ' last minute ' habit is her symbol
But how glad to say it never effect her result
She still can score well

Well, may The GOD bless me
wish to have a good night here `

Today is busy
it is just because tomorrow I have design studies class
It is boring
although the lecturer is good
but the module do not attract me
I almost fall asleep while every lecture

Having lot's of exercise and assignments is either good or not good
Good is can improve our skill and do more practice
Not good because I will never have a good rest
24/7 in stress mode
I am closer to ' craz|Eeee ' day by day
and the lecturers will just say ' It is good for you '
End of the story
* speechless *

After finished my assignments
I cleaned my stuff too
I washed the dishes
and also clean my ' fOods' bOx '
I realize it is full of ' rubbish '
In the other name, snacks
I admit I am the food admirer
I can't live without nice delicious foods
Then the life in Desaria villa is suffering
So, I just can buy these snacks to make I feel a little bit more comfortable with my situation
Yess . It actually works !
but it is also brings lots of troubles to me
My family actually quite or VERY concern about my meals
my parents always call me for the same Q
' what u ate today ? what are u going to eat for dinner ? '
Er ..
I actually will tell them honestly
and turn out with
' Don't eat so many snacks ! Stop eating mee cup ! Go down and buy something better !! '
and I will just
' Hmm .. see how 1st '
end of the story
* evil laugh *

Okie
I think it is not good to do this
but I am sick of Desaria's food court
I never taste something really delicious
It all just ' Ok ' or ' Yucks '
I am bored of wasted money on these kind of foods
I want the delicious one
not this kind of thing `

So, I am trying not to buy the ' good ' fOods from the food court
I will eat the cheaper but nicer ' rubbish '

The friends at KL understand me about one thing
Tze Yee is always wasted all her money to eat
Yesss . All I think about is foods
I live tO eat `
especially at KL
I cant stop myself from eating
Hmm ..
thats why i am fatter day by day
and it also caused me out of $$$
Ho ho =)

No comments: