Money

22o8O7 . Wednesday . unknown weather `

It is the second post fOr todaee
I not purposely think to write about this
but I just suddenly wanted to express my feelings on this

Most of the KL friends will think I am kinda STINGY
and I think it is not wrong
I am
especially at KL
It is all because of my parents

I know that the every cent I spent is earn by my family
They did so much to earn the money
to let me go such a good college
to let me have the things I need
to let me eat well
to let me dress well
to let me not to worry about my life
So
why should I not to be stingy
the money I spent is from my family, not me
So no point to say
' aiyar . no need count so much lar . few cent also need like this meh !? '
What's wrong !?
There is no point let u spent any cent from my family
If I earn the money
Then fine
but it is not

However
I will spend money on my bestieee also
when I think it is worth and when I want to
I will buy you something
Or treat you something
When I never think to treat you or what
Don't ever come and ' Ejek ' me stingy
I don't think it is so called ' stingy '
why don't you say it is spend money wisely ?
Or when I never spend a cent on you
maybe is you never worth me to do so ?

So, friends
Don't simply waste ur parents money
They worked hard for it
They worked for u and for ur better life
Not others

Spend ur $$$ wisely
and make ur family's life better
cheers ~

No comments: