The pictures

1O o9 p.m.


I am just so boring
nothing to do but assignments
The point is now I don't feel like want to touch it
siCk of the words
siCk of ' E - filing or E - failing '
* headache *




So, I simply open the ' pictures ' files
and pictures really recall back many things
I miss GANG - STARZ so much
and then I open my own pictures and have a look
then I realize
even people always said I seldom change my hair style
but actually
It is different kind of me with the little changes of my hairs
Not much
but still got lar !!




Okie ..
let's share the pictures of mine



' They are full of my images
with photoshop edited
really thanks to PHOTOSHOP
there is the only reason why I dare to upload my photo to show everyone =) '


and my preciOus gang - sTarZ `




really want to shout ' I HEARTS gang - sTarZ '

realize that not much people know about the Kuantan's gang - sTarZ
so please do not hesitate to check it out
Or shock you ?
Ha ha ..

No comments: