Wrong focus point

08032009 . Sunday . Not sure yet

Time flies
and I still got ton of assignments to finish up
gosh, I did nothing today but spent over hundred for only food and groceries
and the best part is, I had worst dinner ever in Rasamas
and ! I just bought yogurts, eggs, mango and vege for grocery part
I am seriously doubt about where I spent my money on
so I did calculated all these bills
only I found out I had actually spent almost 40ringgit on pathetic foods
saddening lur, I feel so moody when I look at my dinner
lunch was good, just the soup is too salty
but I will definitely go for it next time
and try to settle the soup problem

Wonder what so good?

it's Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup from Secret Recipe,


and what is my worst order in Rasamas?


see? I lost my appetite immediately
the onlyforillustrationused picture does looks nice


and successfully fooled me to order it
Sigh
and it cost me MYR16
which I can make it looks better, and taste better with more reasonable price
I can get plenty of drumstick at Cold Storage with only less than 10ringgit
then the vegetables I can get it with few cents, looks fresh and much better than it
the drinks?
even Limkokwing TenTen selling it at 2ringgit only
the Japanese Toufu?
Totally crap
I can make it so much better than this
with cheaper price
all over also no need 12ringgit lur
and the size will be triple than this
My my
never order this at Rasamas
never mind to be expensive
and never mind to be taste not so good
but at least serve it with better look mar
make it looks cleaner can ah
now you make it like hawker stall food
even hawker stall food served with better looking.

Ohh
must also talk about A&W
I had Waffle in Mug yesterday in Alamanda's A&W
Awesome !
I am more prefer strawberry syrup on vanilla ice cream topping lar of course
but this Waffle in Mug taste good too
the most important part is it is in reasonable amount
The common waffle just too much for one person
so if A&W get their Waffle in Mug with Strawberry syrup and Vanilla Ice cream
then it would be the Best

I was craving for waffle
so until I finished up the whole mug only I realized I forgot to take picture
Too good =)

Please do not miss understand about my purpose going to Alamanda
it is not about food hunting
it is about taking photo
I was very lucky, the most lucky person ever
everytime I wanted to take photo outdoor
it started to rain
and this happened for 4 or 5 times

plus, there is nothing good to take photo
how pathetic my day is

so the only thing I shall feel happy with are the Waffle in Mug, Secret Recipe's Vietnamese Beef Noodle soup and plenty of yogurts.

Foods.

Aiks, too much things left behind
I better catch up with the assignments later morning when I woke up
and after brunch.


Dear God, can I have more time
not much
just 48 hours a day is good

Nah, I know it's crap
I am just being silly

because I got no good dinner recently.




p/s: making sandwich tomorrow, or not.


Love,
Tzeyee

No comments: