The Oil and Smoke

05032009 . Thursday . Raining

Happy Birthday to my beloved GS Lim Mecha
may all your wishes come true, and you can make your life even better
have a blessed year ahead babe, Love you.


Hello people,
it have been sometime I didn't update my blog as frequent as last time
as I mentioned before,
I cooked with my housemates and the dinner that night was, awful
I don't want to talk more about it, nightmare okay

The Foods:












Anyhow, the vege is good, best of that night.
and the dramatic ending part comes
I fell down from the chair
Ha Ha
seriously I might be really fat and heavy
to cause the chair broken then I fall down immediately, without any hint before it
Ouch, imagine the pain
lucky or not, it hurts no where but my buttock

and and
Yesterday I die die also want to cook again
I went to Midvalley days ago with Quin and Stella
I saw the Japanese Curry sauce pack
so I bought it, plus some chicken and potato
just because I am craving for curry and potato
and it ends up pretty good
my housemates claimed that it must be the curry sauce itself is good
yea lar I admit, I did nothing much also
credits to the curry sauce, Chech !

anyhow, atlast we had a good dinner
next time shall make some for my dear classmates
take at your own risk dears

We forgot to take pictures because we were all hungry and can't wait to finish them up, ouch.

Later I'm going to buy Ramleey burger downstairs
and guess what
I am going to do a Ramleey sandwich by myself soon
May God bless the Experimental mouse Housemates

or I am going to fried some nuggets, for snacks.




FATs.



Love,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

Quin said...

yeh~~~ tze yee is starting to cook a lot.
sniff sniff... tze yee is a big girl now... *wipe tears*

eRiCkiDDz said...

i would like to try ya curry and potatoes! =D