War between money and Food

16032009 . Monday . Sun

Hi, it's good to be here
I mean, in the room with air-con and fan both switch on
It's pretty hot outside
I felt so sick just now in the bus
I doubt if I faint
luckily I'm not, God must loves me

I plan to not eat lunch
No no no, I am not on diet, it never works
It's about money
I spent too much for the past two weeks
Too much, so I now need to tie up my belt and save money for the rest of the month
I promised to myself try to not take any money from my family until April
which means I have to spend 30MYR wisely on these 15 days
2 ringgit each day, Aza !


actually I don't believe on myself in this case, ouch, 2 ringgit, how to die lar

Anyhow, I cannot feel any better than yesterday
I had a conversation with my dear, I don't know what to talk to her until I spot something at the facebook
I know she did her best for me, it's so overbearing but she still did it for me
I don't know what to say, but Thank you
I really, really appreciate it
and jie, thanks
I know you are the one behind this
I feel that I was so dumb for the past few days
I should know you guys are willing to do anything for me
I am blessed, I have the best friendships in the world

I love you, dears.

I shall log off now for assignments
you can never imagine how hard it can be
Gloria, Lawrence and Ken
I love you but hate you
it's too complicated for me to handle

Ouch !


Loves,
Tzeyee

No comments: