Spell s,a,d

11032009 . Wednesday . It's raining outside

I was feeling extremely disappointed when I was checking facebook awhile ago
I could not describe the sadness when I see that
it's like you feel that lemon is being cutting apart in your heart, you feel so sour and bad, just want to cry out loud for your own sake, and tears just not enough helping on this
we need to do more thing to calm the anger and the sadness, like chopping things down or have a great bite on meat, then chew it, and cry again.

I am totally, helpless on this
I thought you should understand this well and prevent things to happen
but you just did it without even realize this
I am very disappointed, sad and angry
I was about to pick up the phone and call you
to tell you all my feeling on this thing
but I just can't
I am feeling you are so far from me all in sudden
Suddenly I could not get a strong reason to blame you
and it sounds sad, and strange
like we are not close friend, in fact, I think you are but I not sure whether you think the same or not
close enough to do this for me, and obviously, you didn't.



p/s: I'm here to wish Jia Jia and Eva all the best tmr, no worries, I'm sure it must be good (=


signing off,
Tzeyee

No comments: