Something I want to tell you.

11032009 . Wednesday . Who knows

Happy Belated Birthday to my Old man, the world best father in my heart - 10/03
I Love you papa, I know you must not reading this, but I still have a little confession to you here, perhaps sister will shows you this.

I might not be the best daughter in the world, in fact, I'm not
but we three, your three girls, love you no matter what happened
and thanks God for blessing us always

I appreciate it fully and I swear to appreciate every days here we spend together.

No one else loves you more than us, your beloved wife and daughters, plus your son-in-law and your little precious grandchildren.

So, treat us better even you already treat us very good (=


Next, will be my dear Quin's 22nd Birthday, I just want to highlight your age

Happy Belated Birthday Quin !
God knows how good I treat you, and you know too ain't XD
even though many of you in the class mean a lot in my heart, you just a slightly special one
spent too much time eating good food together, that's why =p

May all your dreams come true, and get to know somebody who are able to attract you
so you no need ask God to save you any
more

Next year, I will buy you ice-creams, Haagen-Dazs alright !


Now is my dears' turn
To the STPM candidates in GS and my Beloved Chu Kim Hui

I am really proud of you all
some of you might not satisfied with the result but God,
it's good enough okay

take it easy and enjoy your holiday to the bits
and buy me souvenirs from Redang, Thanks !
Love you all deep from the heart, come come

Hugs and Mwahs.


Lucky day it is, I hope.


can we have semester break now?
make it for months please.





With lots of Love,
Tzeyee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yee .. is the one u mentioning
?