Ouch

17032009 . Tuesday . Seem good

It's very hard for me to make this decision
I am so craving for good, delicious food
I Live to Eat, and feeling better when biting on those mouth-watering master piece of the chef
BUT !
What to do, I am so goddamnit broke now, cannot afford any extra expense
nothing is sadder than this, screw myself for spent too much on past two weeks
and screw the lecturer for making me spent thousands for the pathetic assignments
well, since finishing is so important
what to Do lar ..

Ouch !



Give me give me, give me all your money

p/s: In case you are reading this, shhh, don't tell Stella.

With empty stomach,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha 41...i bank in money for you la =P so kesian looking...hehe

Anonymous said...

Oh dear,come,give me all your money.
Don't think ! Just give (=