Good Food ! or not.

I should really post up this few days ago
but due to the endless assignments given
I was almost hopeless to make it

Anyhow
I am finally, can spend some time on this

As I said, DA JIE sponsors me to Jogoya for lotsa good food
and it ends up differently
we didn't have too much good food
especially for me, I was expecting many different kind of cooked beef
but the only thing I can eat, and like to eat is chicken
cooked in different yet almost the same way

the stingy girl like me, dun want to waste my money
so I decided to give up on chicken
and go to Haagen Dazs (=
I had plenty of it
every flavor there I tasted
so I felt a little bit better
telling myself I am not wasting a lot money also

you cannot imagine how many ice cream I had until I felt so full
you know, eating ice cream never make me full
I think if I go for the next time, I will have the better arrangement on which food I should take first and last
I missed some good food I wanted to try
but never mind
I still have a lot of chance ain't
perhaps I should go for other places at that time

Pictures time :

Should starts these with the lobster, the only food looks good in plate I can get

slurp!



classmate Wan Jou
she is eating and her eyes are talking to you, wahh



classmate Shiau Fong
she is eating a lot but still is thin
you will be very happy to have meal with her
she makes food looks good (=
see her satisfied face



classmate Ting Ting and her boy
these two are very horrible in eating sushi
only eating the toppings and threw the rice aside
anyhow, clever (=



Classmate Teri
she loves food too, and I always get car sick when she drives
my my
thank you for the ride



Classmate Stella
She must loves lobster
or she only pose this for the camera
she is absolutely looks prettier in real life
and this is only photo of her I have in my camera
What to Do ?



Classmate Quin
The one who likes to eat good food too !
I realize she is recently making this kind of face expression a lot when taking picture
I feel so good when I am no longer the only one in the uni gang doing this face expression
and Quin, I remember when foundation semester one
I keep showing this face to you and it seems disgusted you
Aiyoooooo
not good



Yours truly, Tzeyee
not happy because I can't eat this lobster
but they told me it tastes bad
ha ha
nothing to loss then XD






























and

Satisfied with ice cream, my darling.

Lots of ice cream,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

Quin said...

i will never make that expression again. will have to be more creative.. hah~

陈晓凤 said...

wooihzh..JOGOYA~
miss the dessert!!