It's another day

15032009 . Sunday . It's not raining

Saturday was tough
I hate that things still not be done even I sat on the bookstore floor from afternoon until night
I should really take a photo to show you guys !
but I'm too busy for that.

I don't really know how my life will be at the end of the semester
I had a long conversation with my housemate yesterday when we are on the way back to Desaria Villa
we were discussing about the rental thingy since I might, or not moving out from my place for next semester
because I am going for internship
I have too much things to worry of
the list go on and you will never see the end.

Anyhow !
I'm feeling better if compare to few days ago
I try not to bother it so much
so I can get a better life
Thank you jie, even I didn't listen to your advice
you still comfort me by concern about this, and trying to cheer me up
I appreciate it a lot, much more than you can imagine.

I Love my family
I Love my GS
I Love my besties

What else?

I Love Food and Shan Bear.


p/s: to my dear sister, cheer and relax, everything will be good ! I Love you, and we are always by your side.


Loves,
Tzeyee

1 comment:

eRiCkiDDz said...

everything will be fine dont worry that much la. anyhow best of luck to you.