So say Goodbye

27042008 . Sunday . Sun

1259 p.m.

I feel so sad and heavy foot stepping on the floor ..
Yesterday night I visit YouTube website and searching for old song video
Trying to search for some memories
Randomly I click for S club 7's never had a dream come true
It's pretty good and I tried to click on other songs as well

Click . click and Click
I found a song title named Say Goodbye
To be honest I don't really remember this song from S club
so I clicked on it and listen
Tears dropped when I am listening to it
and I am keep playing this song even now I am still listening to it

I'm here send this song to every sweethearts I love
and I'm gonna add it in the gang-starz's song list
Feel so sad to understand one day We all shall apart for our destiny
and We have no choice to say No
because We all grown up and it will be a must
Dears and Darlings
I love the moments we shared and thing might be different in future
but memories never die
so as Our True Love

The lyric is the best ever
I Love the chorus part :

Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye though it hurts is the only way now for you and me
Though its the hardest thing to say
I'll miss your love in every way
So say good bye
But don't you cry
Because a true love never dies

Love,
Tze Yee


No comments: