Morning !

21042008 . Sunday . Sun

1010 a.m.

First of all, Good Morning Everyone !
I had a good sleep last night
Even though I just slept for not more than 7 hours
I'm feeling still good
Thinks that new hair shampoo helps too
as I like the smell
It's much better than Redken's
and It is much cheaper as well
simply Likes Sunsilk's

Just went down to management office
my bus card accidentally washed in the washing machine
and the chops gone
so I asked them to help me chop again
They helped without asking too much
How kind
I will starts not to complain the Management office too often now
*grins*

Well Well well ..
I haven't done my works yet
Bet Enersto might not happy about that
One week break but I did nothing for him
Oh No
forgive me
I'm very bad in color sketches
usually in group assignment
Lecturers will put my color sketches aside
It never in their consideration for final sketch
How sad and How poor is my color sense

Don't mention still has Aaron's and Ezlina's works
*sigh*
I will gone crazy one day
Ops ! Tay Guan's journal review in on this week too
Poor me =(
I dun feel good anymore

So, since I realized there are so many homeworks need to be done
I got to go now

Cheerio !

p/s: I miss the home made breakfast a lot.

Signing off,
Tze Yee

No comments: