Say Bye to Holidays

18042008 . Fri . Sun

2350 p.m.

Few days ago everyone still wished each other Happy Holidays
and now is the time to say Bye to our beloved Holidays

How bad I am feeling now ..
I can't words to describe my feeling
Tmr early morning my Darling sister will fetch me back to Cyberjaya
and uni life is back
How sad
since I haven't done my works yet
and I no idea about that until now

Sometimes I am wondering how Designers outside survive
how they able to come out with different creative concepts and ideas
and I feel like killing every time when I am lacking of ideas
but the lecturers still blame me for not doing my works
I know they have their reason to do so
and I, your student also have my reason for not coming out with new, creative, good idea
How bad
I am giving accuse for my laziness =p

Well
I went for groceries shopping with my mom
We bought a lots
Try to imagine a trolley fulfill with packs of Chipster potato chips
How nice is the scene
and months later
my weight will nicer than that
Imagine Tze Yee in double size of now
How grand is the scene
*laugh*

I bet I will miss my home sweet home muchieee
but maybe I should forget about the ants . spiders etc
then everything will be Perfect

I'm so regret now for not spending enough time talk with my beloved Dad and Dear sister
Everyone seems to be too busy
and myself also busy and emotional with the works
Sorry for any bad attitude
you know I Love you deeply

Sigh
I have to go now
since I haven't pack my things yet
and Darling sister might scold me if I late for tmr
scary sister she is when she is in bad situation

So,
sweet dream mortals

Hugs,
Tze Yee

No comments: