How Lovely

20042008 . Sunday . Sun

2239 p.m.

Now I realized How blessing I am
I live good and eat well
Life doesn't have to be in Luxurious way
My life is simple yet boring
but so what ?
Everyone I Love is healthy . is living good too
I don't have any relationship problem yet . I don't need to worry about Foods
I mean I'm not rich but my family manage to let me eat whatever I want to
My family is good
They love me and treat me nicely
They buy me things I need
sometime They try to fulfill my Wants
I might not live in Very Good way
but I Live happily and the most important thing is
I am alive

Newspaper is always reporting about others' bad news
I'm glad I didn't see any familiar name in those bad news
It is enough for me to be happy and Thanks God for that
I wish everyone around me is doing fine
I wish everyone I Love is in safe and sound

I thank God for let me live simple and boring
How lovely when I am breathing
It's cool to be in simple Life

It's no need to have Luxurious life
It's no need to be famous
It's no need to be rich
All I want is be with Everyone I Love, live good and peacefully . Oh How lovely !

I will control myself to not complain too much
I will start appreciate everyone around me ( forget about those black listed )
I will stop cursing and start blessing others
I will try to be a better person
For the reason prove to the God I am deserved to live in this kind of Life

May the God bless all of you here
and myself too

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: