Update

22042008 . Tues . Sun

1013 a.m.

Again,
Morning to all of you
I woke up with Maksim Mrvica's Olympic Dream
It sounds good, pretty helpful for me to sleep tight
Not forgetting Claude Debussy's Claire de Lune
Very imaginative and impress people
With these two songs
I have a very interesting dream and good sleep
Guess I will do it tonight as well

Sunday afternoon my room mate Jia Ying back with a slice of butter cake
She baked it herself and it tasted quite good
Half of it still in the fridge
No one take it because It taste too good and We think should leave for each other

Besides, specially thanks To Mok whose from LUCT Bursary department
He helped and my problem settled
Hope everything will be okay
and I will come back at the end of the month
Hope I can hear good news from you
May the God bless you all the time as you helped so many students

For your information,
I still not done my sketches yet
Guess lecturers gonna kill me but whatever
I can't help

Went to Puchong Tesco last night
Jia Ying and I had Bak ku Teh as dinner
We sat at there for half an hour
The boss keeps walk around us
I think he wanted us to leave quickly
How funny but too bad
We had to stay as Jia Ying wanted to watch The initial D
Sorry uncle

Sigh
I twisted my elbow yesterday night when I am on the way walk to black A
and sometime it is painful when I move my hand
But I dunno what can I do
Hmmmmmm ..
don't bother it I guess is the best way =p

I think that's all for now
I have to prepare for class later
Hope everything is okay

p/s Finally people from Kuantan like us, can Take plane from AirAsia back to Kuantan

Signing off,
Tze Yee

No comments: