Gone crazy

16042008 . Wednesday . sun

0846 a.m.

It has been long time I didn't update my blog at this kind of early morning
I usually post during night time
Well ..
Happy to meet up you guys here
even though u leave comment or not
Thank You for reading this

The reason why I wake up so early is to do Design Heritage's journal
I am so sleepy but nothing I can do since the network in morning is much better
2 days later I need to go back to uni
kind of sad feeling I have
I dunno when is the next time I will come back to Home sweet Home
I bet maybe until semester break since I have so assignments to finish and more is coming

Talk about my holiday
It is meaningless anyway
I didn't done any homework yet
and Laziness in me spoiled my plan of finish my homework during term break
dun mention about the lack of idea for sketches
I just plain no idea what I can do
perhaps u can help me on this ?
Tell me what will you relate to when u heard the term of Imagination
Anyway the style should be classic
I think it is the main point cause me lacking of idea

I almost gone crazy when I realized there so many things in my To - Do list
and I dun even have a single tick on that
This term break is not good
and a call from LUCT bursary department make the condition worst
They said I still owe them 500 ringgit which I didn't and I knew that few weeks ago
I asked and scolded them
and they apologized and promised that will be no problem for me
Now
They called and ask me about the 500 ringgit again
and I feel like scold them rudely
It's not my problem
is Yours !! LUCT !
don't even call me again
I will scold you from head to toe
I am serious
check ur account notes
if you don't know how to count
read the notes
if you have a problem to read
ask ur English teacher
I believe you can pay fees and have a class in IH department
if you don't understand
please
check ur IQ level and try to do something with that
I can't help u and I am not free to entertain you
settle it urself and dun disturb me with ur stupid questions anymore !!
Don't even talk like I owe you money and never pay
I shall send complain letters
flood ur mail box I will
Damn you !!

Er ..
I need to control my temper nowadays
forgive me if I talked rudely to you, friends
but for others like people from LUCT registry and bursary departments
I will never apologize for my rude words because you are not deserved to get it

Damn you again !

sigh . I miss my classmates badly
but I simply hope the term break will be longer
long enough to finish my homeworks

Signing off,
Tze Yee

1 comment:

V.P. said...

jiayou bah...
i think i better not bother you so often...