Yours truly

03052008 . Saturday . Sun

Today when I wake up
I felt so lazy
too lazy to pack things for darling sister to bring back
too lazy to do the measurement thing
too lazy to bother the Msn messages ( I'm sorry )
too lazy to do others' work
I am feeling bad on this
* shake shake *
I wana take photos now
so that I can settle one of my assignments
and don't forget about the journals
Oh No
of cause I remember that
but I just Feel like Don't want to do so ..
I am extremely mind-exhausted now
Don't feel like thinking anything
not even to do the research thing
many thing need to brainstorming
and my brain is just too tired for all of these
* shake shake *

Besides,
I am homesick now
Yesterday talked to baby
she sounds sweet
She asked me to buy a bike for her
* Laughing *
How cute
and I can imagine the way she acts
Oh Baby I miss the most
Then come to Parents . Sisters . gang - sTarZ . best friends . Friends . and everyone I Love
Er ..
Furthermore
I miss my mom homemade dishes
and the Kuantan foods
not forgetting my homemade breakfast as well
I feel so bad of eating Malay's foods daily
yet it is dirty and expensive
Every time When I throw my rubbish
I feel like want to puke
* Loud Sigh *

I feel like want to bite Chipster spicy flavor's chips
but Dearie Quin said I had too much of chips recently
and I think she is right
I'm feeling sick these few days
It is all because of lack of Healthy Food

Imagine your life with only Noodle cup . Chips . Milk . Milo . Water . 100Plus and Malay style Bihun and Chicken
I bet you will feel sick also
Ahhh ..
I miss my mom
and I miss her homemade dishes
Can't imagine what if I am working at outside
Oh No ..

I want to go back Home !

Signing off,
Tze Yee

No comments: