Hooray Holiday Headache

13042008 . Sunday . sun

1037 a.m.

Finally I'm home
Just finished my home made breakfast
It's tasted like heaven when I'm munching breads with butter, jam, cheese, veges and hotdog
It had been long time I didn't have this kind of breakfast at home
Specially thanks to my mom
She canceled her plan to go out and prepares all these things for me

I will stay here for days
not even a week
It all blames on my Typography lecturer
Her replacement class spoiled my Saturday
and it caused me stare at her for minutes
Just can't help to do so when people stop me from go back home

Well
this one week term break is terrible fulfill with assignments
I have to do Enersto's, Aaron's and Ezlina's works
and the one who caused me to get headache is Aaron's assignment
I left not more than 2 weeks
and I not even have the idea yet
I am so headache about those things
besides that
I still have two journals to be done
Things are so pack and I just feel like escape from them would be better

Anyway
Tonight might go movie with friends
I need to rest lar ..
if not I might gone crazy or whatever

Oh don't forget about Mohana's work as well
100 pages of questionnaire
people
don't run away from me and kindly fill in the form please =)

Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: