May GOD bless them

25112008 . Tues . Sun

Yesterday . Today . Tomorrow

May The Great GOD bless the mother and baby
They all deserved a better life

We will Love them forever and ever
no matter what
I swear to You and myself

Tomorrow is the day
Tomorrow is the day I'm going back to home sweet home
I am so regret to stay here for so long after the phone call and messages
I'm sorry

Anyway
I haven't pack my things yet
and haven't clean up my hard disk thingy
I am so lazy
and there are lotsa things to check

I am wondering the next time I come back
will I have the same room mate
since I am not close with her
I guess she is going to move out sooner or later
I am nervous, seriously
I am sick of new room mate
have to communicate with her
try to make the things doing fine
all these things make my head spine

what is the worst I can get?
I don't want to know please

I am out of word now
maybe I should do something to the hard disk since sister's Oscar is coming soon
to pick up my computer and camera

Peace.

XOXO,
Tzeyee

No comments: