Burgers

23112008 . Sunday . Rain

It's 8.34p.m.
while I'm waiting the clock turn to 9p.m.
I got the sudden urge to blog

Later I'm going to buy burgers
and I'm actually indulge in that
I was keep forcing my house mates to accompany me there
and until now
both of them are into it too
or else I thought they are
at least my 'no supper allowed' house mate decided to try one tonight
don't you feel proud for that, when you are able to influence someone to eat with you
I'm proud, seriously

These few days only I realized there are months I never do a hair cut
It's too long and out of shape
am very unhappy about this
it makes my face looks even rounder
I hate this happens especially when my face is almost like a bowling ball
as how the grandpa Ah Tim said

am confusing should I change a new hair style
people know me well should know I hate changes
but then it's bored to have a same hair style for 2 years plus
what should I do?
Everything is still in consideration

I am very excited for tmr outing
it is all because I can eat something better
I want to eat this, I want to eat that
and I definitely want to have the mango sorbet again
Heaven =)

15 minutes to go
maybe I should call back home now
long time never talk to my sister
don't know how is she doing at home now
hope everything will be fine
because I'm going back on Wed

p/s: I'm so nervous for tmr, pray for me.


No comments: