Legally 19

23112008 . Sunday . Sun

No No No
My birthday is not on 23 Nov
but 12 Nov
It is a pending post
I would like to thank the people who wished me, who celebrated with me and who still remember it

Elson Tan, Sean Lee, Pei Chinn Ng, Family, Melissa Cheng Wen Xing, Kim Hui Chu, Jia Ying Chua, Jia Jia Yong, Oscar Chang, Niegel Gan, Doris Tan, Hui Ting Tan, Geraldine Tan Jing Wen, Kok Quin Chow, Shiau Fong Tang, Stella Tey Ren Fang, Ting Ting Boon, Wan Jou Tan, Anice Lau Ming Li, Ying Wei Foong, Eric Vooi, Nick Wu Rui Di, Magie Ng, Jet Lee, Marcus Sew, Min Yuann Chew, Wie Nie Sia, Adora Chloe, Yang Yang Tan, Hao Yi Ko, Kai Yeah, Amy Chew, Li Wuen Koh, Mi Xiao, Teik Ming Lee, Poh Fen, Jason Khoo Chun Meng, Jasmine Sam Yan Jie, Wai Shan Chim, Elaine, Chu En Liom, Kit Yeng Yap, Anis, Christeen, Caryn Ling, Rick Ng, Grace Tan, Voon Voon, Carey Choy, Xiao Xian Lai, Carmen Liew, Zanne Tey, Shou Jing Pang, Shirlene Lim Shik Lin, Lucius Lee, Shen Yee Leong, Kuso Kelly Hoh Ai Reen, Keivyn, Hui Hui Lee, Wei Yun Goh, Ee Loe Lim

I was touched, for the surprises, even though both failed and for the cakes and the heart for doing these
The happiness is very hard to describe, or I shall say no word in the dictionary could describes it well
I had good cakes and good meals for my birthday, nothing I should ask for more ain't

It's a very memorable birthday I have, thank you to you all
* huggies and kisses *



I had my first birthday meal here, during the day before my birthday


This mushroom soup is good


Rich garlic bread


The main course we shared and the best is the potato wedges, pathetic huh


and I had the worst Lemon Tea there

At the night itself, we went to The Garden


we went here to have dinner, and sister's Oscar joined us too


The side dish, 'Tian bu La'


Sister and her Oscar's choice


My choice


Zoom in


Another Zoom in


The last zoom in

Then on my birthday itself, my classmates and I went to Sunway pyramid
and guess what we have for our lunch?
Subway it is


Spicy Italian

Then we head to Sushi Zanmai for our dinner
it is very hard to choose which restaurant to go when they are ten people with different kind of opinions

and I have not much food on that night
wonder why, maybe the horror movie freak me out
'The Coffin', advise you not to watch it
I was so clueless about what is happening from the beginning
then I close my eyes after the first ten minutes until the movie end
no one like it


Unagi sushi with reasonable price

and i had 4 different flavour birthday cakes this year

First is the Durian Durian, but I only have one slice of it
from sister


2662137537_d2fccf0265 [Image]. 2008. Google Image Search.flickr.com/photos/41105002@Noo/2662137537 (accessed by 23 Nov, 08)


The second one, Blueberry cake from Secret Recipe, you guys know how it taste like


The 3rd one, Tiramisu from Bread Talk

If you can see it well,
check this


Tiramisu_b [Image]. 2008. Bread Talk. http://www.breadtalk.com/cakes1.htm#1 (accessed by 23 Nov, 08)


The 4th birthday cake from the dearest, I love you Kelly Hoh Ai Reen, and Ham yu =))


My class and me *heart them*


again, and it's Marcus's turn, bye Jet

not forgetting my precious one


Kuso Kelly Hoh Ai Reen
and Ham Yu Leong Shen Yee




I Heart you guys, a lot

p/s 1: Half of the GS forgot my birthday, which is very disappointing
p/s 2: Pictures taken in Sunway Pyramid is all blur off, realized that only when I see them on screen
p/s 3: Love the presents I got from you and the favourite piece is definitely the handmade silkscreen T-shirt from reen and her bear, Keivyn
p/s 4: Happy Belated Birthday to my Dearest Jasmine Sam Yan Jie, I wished you, but I want to wish again



Jasmine Sam Yan Jie, you know how much I Love you

No comments: