How's Life

22112008 . Sat . Unknown weather

Hello everyone, how's life?
mine is good, but far not enough
semester 4 ended, finally
and I will be home on next Wed
not so soon yet it's not too far
I seriously miss my family especially my mom
I miss her badly and I desperately want to see Baby Lynn
that's why I am going back earlier than I thought

Life in here is not good
the food here is totally a disaster
I wonder how could I survive for such a long time
and I am still willing to pay for it
Tried the food in the new stall on the upstairs of plaza yesterday
it doesn't taste as good as others promote
but it is much better than any other stalls here

The life without assignment here is much boring than I expect it to be
I lost the motivation to design anything
and the improve skill plan, forget about it
I am only watching drama, anime, reading, eating and hanging around in the house
that's all
I can't manage to go out too often as I'm broke
and since I promised to go out with my house mates
I am not able to ask others friend for outing anymore
sadden, next semester perhaps

I miss my friends a lot, the classmates, the friends, the besties, the GS
*hug*
Happy Holiday
all the best for who are still studying
and for the SPM and STPM candidates, I know you can do it



p/s How could you, you and You forgot my birthday !?

Love,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

Quin said...

hah... ur the one who chose to go back so late.. why la all ur posts so miserable wan...?

Anonymous said...

LOL miserable kah? I'm starting to regret staying here for so long, have nothing to do wei.