My family

02112008 . Sunday . Unknown weather

It's 1049 a.m.
and I did nothing yet
yesterday I spent whole day to cut the things
and my fingers hurt, I was can't hold the cutter properly at the end of the time
can you imagine whole day only cutting papers
and the outcome is not really good
I done folding my packaging anyway
but then I wish I never, you know why

It was so hard to squeeze my six packaging into the big one
and now I know sticker is not the only reason why my packaging will be so hard to fold straight
lamination is another reason
seriously, I'm not finding excuses

tomorrow I have final exam for design management
and I not even done the CIS yet
not to mention the journal thingy
I so hate Sunday because the next day is Monday
I'm so frustrated
assignments are waiting behind
and I don't feel like doing it, at all

Today when I woke up
I miss my family in sudden

I reminded it had been long time I never talk to my Dear sister
I have no idea how is she doing recently
but then I have no time, or should say no mood to make a phone call
plus I think she should has a good rest
I love you sis, I know you're reading this
and I miss my niece too
even though I don't feel like taking care of her
refuse to follow behind her every step
tired of stopping her to touch this, to eat that, to go here, to run there
I just love her
I love to see her face, to hear her voice, to have her around me
I miss my parent too
I realized the longer I went to study at here
my dad talks less to me
he doesn't know what to talk to me
every time I called back
he was just greet me then pass the phone to my mom
if I said I want to talk to him, he will only says few more sentence then still pass the phone to my mom
I know he loves me, but I need more contact, more conversation
my mom, I don't know why
I love her the most but then I scream towards her the most
maybe it is that I know she loves me the most, and we will forget about it the next morning
and my darling sister
I was pissed off with her yesterday
sometime we get to be really close, but then sometime we found each other are so unbearable
I love her, she is my sister and she loves me too, I know that
I miss my bro in law too, miss the jokes he makes with Dear sister
I know he loves my sister a lot, and I glad he is
what will be happier when you found out your sister has a man who loves her that much?

My my, it is now 1105a.m.
I think I should go back to the Corporate Identity Standards now
in fact
I just want to get my head back to my bed

Help me.

XOXO,
Tzeyee

1 comment:

e Loe said...

daddy always like that.
明明很想念你,却爱在心里口难开。。