am I too greedy?

03112008 . Monday . Sun

Today I am very down
so ignore this if you sick of emo post, will you?


I just finished one module today at 12.15p.m.
I'm glad it's over
but I wonder will I see her again on coming semester
I think the exam is funny
lecturer treated us like students sit for SPM exam

sister called just now
had a long talk
I'm feeling so tired
physically and mentally
I'm trying my best okay
stop talking about it over and over again
just two years, two freaking years then everything is over
OK?

Am very stressful currently
I don't feel good and I hate this to happen
I need something more interesting in my life
now I understand how harsh design industry is
when you can't think of new idea, when you unable to design out something in your mind
when you find all your hard works are rubbish, when you can't come out something good
when you wasted so much money but you still failed the outputs ..
you might almost gone crazy
sometime I really like design but then I hate it too
I lost the passion in it, and I just want to take a good long rest
escape from all these things
the troubles, the questions, the trues
I just need some peace
a real one

I want to live healthy
I want to have a normal skin kind
I want to sleep well without interrupt
I want to go to bed at 10p.m. and sleep until 10a.m.
I want to sleep with light-off
I want to keep my alarm off and my handphone stay away from me
I want to eat some chinese homemade dishes
I want to get the to-do-lists out of my wall
I want to be with my besties who make me feeling so comfortable to stay with
I want to have a heart to heart talk
I want to have some secrets to tell
I want to read as much as I want
I just want to be happy
am I too greedy?

In fact, I didn't ask for luxury stuff
I never wish to be millionaire
I just want to be happy and no worries

again
am I too greedy?

it's 1529p.m.
I didn't touch my assignments yet
but then I wish to go to bed
I told you,
I'm tired

Signing off,
Tzeyee

5 comments:

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

tze e . dont get stressed up . we're facing the same prob in design . i myself is always pissed out if im really out of idea . but, eventually things will work their way out . rooms for improvement . a master too face hell lot of failures . so just deal with it . its almost holiday, aint? we can meet again soon and enjoy lifeee :)

eRiCkiDDz said...

hey there! life sucks, but still we got gotta move on. =) all the best to u. im kinda stressy too actually. XD

陈晓凤 said...

kakkaz..tze yee...
aiyahz..u will not be boring when with me...kakaz.just kidding...
just wan to said "jiayou",keep moving forward!

Anonymous said...

hey, cheer up a lil.
used to listen your hyper voice on the phone few years back.
keep being hyper. its healthy you knowww =))

btw, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!
i'm so sorry im few days late. =/

take care 541!
=) xoxo

Tze Yee said...

Thank you for cheering
I can't imagine life without you guys

Hugs

* I Love you reen
* Eric, you stop emo too and all the best to you, cheer =)
* I know I will never feel boring when the class joker is around me, hug
* Eva, I never know I was hyper last time, but thanks, may the GOD bless you