Design Management Exam

02112008 . Sunday . Raining

I am not happy

I suppose to study now for tomorrow exam
but then I got an offline message from the one I love
I am feeling so harsh and just need to split it out

I am feeling so stress currently
no matter how I act and how I do my things
I am so stress and I'm having constipation problem again, start from few days ago
I need some rest, the real one
to relax my mind and my soul as well
but you don't give me a rest
you don't

I understand your condition
I was talking nicely at first
but then you pissed me off, like really
I threaten you?
I don't even want to talk about it after that
you do disappoint me
not by stopping me but the way you talk
I told you to stop it
I don't want to see the killing words from you anymore
I asked you to forget about it, I don't go, I don't want to listen anymore
just enough okay

but then
you didn't
you still want to split some words to hurt my feeling
I'm having exam tomorrow
I need concentrate on my study tonight
do you listen to me?
you don't
you still dowan to let it be
you just want to talk it out
don't talk like I am a girl who go party every night
always asked money to buy my own stuff like I am the daughter of banker
I know I'm NOT

I wish I never talked to you about this
I thought you will know I am actually trying my best to be a goody girl
if I am your very disappointing sister
sorry, just leave me alone
if you are feeling burdened
just two years more you have to take care of me
I just need some peace
I just dowan to be even stressful
let me love you more, can?


signing out,
Tzeyee


stay away.

No comments: