D for Desaria villa

20 Feb 2009 . Friday . It's Hot outside

Hello mortals
nice to see you here again, most of you.

For your information, I am now in Desaria villa, the many people move out from here condominium
surfing through internet, doing nothing productive, watching anime and drama, gossiping around, crying for leaving home, missing family, GS and friends, complaining for the fan and many other stuff.

and I kinda love, just not the leaving home, missing people I love and complaining parts.
Ops, and I do kill ants everyday, cleaning up everyday, scratching all these days.

I am little bit not comfortable with the monitor, mine was sent to the center to repair
and the new one will be coming not that soon
at the end of March
so I am now using sister's Oscar's monitor
it doesn't has a speaker
it so much worst when I need to use a headphone and I threw it off the day before I realize this
so I have to borrow one from my housemate
for my anime, drama, and song's sake.

Class is going to start soon, next Monday
and I am not well prepare for this
the assignments, the lecturers, the tutorials, the problems

All in sudden I miss chicken angel and jia ying chua a lot
the time we spent here in G dom and Desaria villa
yesterday I went to Dragon view which near Tesco for Bakkuteh
we ate a lot, and we make it separately
I secretly wish my chicken angel and jia ying will be there with me
I miss the time we shared all the foods
I simply miss they two so much, sooo much.

Mentioned about yesterday, I went to Tesco with my two housemates
and my roomie was there too
but she spent her time alone
when we are wating the bus to go back
I can't see her around
since I am quite understand her keep missing bus routine, I called her twice
and she doesn't pick up the phone
Fine then, I shall wait
sometimes later, bus came and when I am sitting in the bus
I don't see her yet, so I call again and rush her since bus is still there
minutes later, bus gone and she is still not coming
I texted her and tell the poor thing the bus gone
and minutes later, when the bus is almost reach IOI mall
she called and asked me to stop the bus, she is on her way
I was like, ahh how to stop it? We are so far away.
then the bus soon full and pack since he is fetching people from IOI mall too
I felt bad and when I reached home, I called again to offer good taxi driver number
but she said her friend's bf will picks her up
good, she found the solution
but then hours later, she came back and she told me she took taxi to come back and he charged her 30ringgit plus.

I was and am still speechless.


How come she never calls me? and How come she is keep missing the bus after so many times she missed it?

Good luck E.

p/s: Oh my goodness, Doris and Wei Hong, surprised me seriously.

and Happy Belated Birthday to my Huiting, one of my precious one. I Love you =)




Signing off,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

neilwasabi said...

Good to see you still in one whole piece.

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

awwwww...
bak kut teh!!!!!
i miss the bak kut teh there too!!!
its been so long since i ate that
sigh.
if can, we go there together k?
erm. when you are planning to go, tell me.
see if i have transport to go puchong anot;)