It is either a full stop or a questions mark.

Before I start anything, Happy Valentine's day to every couple in the world.

Yesterday I went to ELIT for amali, 6 hours spent there, and few more hours waiting there.
The weather is really hot and annoying at the same time, I got really sick after I came back from there, headache.
However, I made new friend yesterday, and the world is so small.
People I knew through ELIT are either secondary school juniors or sister of people I know.
I spent 3 whole hours doing nothing with two of them, both are sister of people I know, one is elder and another one is younger.
I could not believe that when I first heard Pauline told me her sister's name
I should know that, I got the strong feeling they might related to each other when I first saw her
I don't know why, I never see her sister before though
and Siew Wai, Siew Yan's sister
We knew each other when we were there for Undang course, and we went for test together
She didn't talked much when the first day we met
but after that, she is really friendly and talking a lot, like me.
Usually I don't, but when you really get bored, you talk more.

The 3 hours are really awfully boring, I forced them to tell me anything but they have nothing to tell, nothing at all.
So I made calls to people might be free
and none of the conversation spent more than 15 minutes.

I took a nap hours ago
was feeling really sick
and I had a dream
I could not recall back the dream
but when I woke up
my heart is aching and my eyes are wet

Almost 2 years, we shared the ups and downs, partly.
Now I treat you almost like a stranger, there are too much to explain.
There are plenty of memories left, and awkwardness.






It's about a broken friendship, if you wonder.





p/s: I have no doubt ./?

2 comments:

neilwasabi said...

Bless you may have a wonderful moment with the one you love.

Happy Valentine.

li_xin said...

yeah...the world is small...
because i found ur blog...
still remember me?...
have a nice day!