Food Poison, or not.

24 Feb 2009 . Tuesday . it's not raining, yet

Class had started yesterday
and it is interesting
not the lecturing content
but the lecturer
he is presenting himself very well
and I laugh and smile most of the time while he is teaching
I feel good, for having him but no others to teach me this module

anyhow
the class itself might not be too interesting
some claimed that it sounds like design management class
I personally think it might be better than design management
or not, you bet.

Yesterday night went Tesco hypermarket with my housemates and Quin
Housemates and I bought ingredient for cooking today's dinner
I invited Quin and I think my cooking skill is scary enough for her to say No
anyway I don't mind she thinks like that since I secretly or openly think I am the worst in cooking
however, today might be mun yee, my housemate doing the cooking part
I will be the one who decides what to eat, and to give a little help
me think

Wish that it will be good, if so, next time will ask the classmates to join
as if they are willing to take the risk

War is going to start soon, sooner or later this evening
and yet some of my dearie classmates are now in Pyramid, happily enjoying their singing session.

Wish me luck, wish us luck.

Gonna update soon !

p/s: Hands shaking.



Love,
Tzeyee

No comments: