I can't fight this feeling anymore

Horton hears a Who !

I watched an animation, Horton hears a Who !
I like this animation a lot, it's meaningful yet the drawing is nice
I like how they start the story too







anyway !
Hello people, are you having a nice day?
I saw a bad news through facebook
it is pretty shocking for me to see it
I just hope thing will being fine and I support every decision she makes, in this matter
since this is about her, not me

I am currently confusing about which major to
I had forgotten about it until I met Quin in Msn, some days ago
I asked about her decision and
she told me she hasn't decides yet
so am I
for me there are not much difference among them
I am not going to advertising film for work in my future
I am enough of stressful life, I just don't want things getting worst
I am not much interested in marketing too
but I will definitely sick of keep drawing same thing over and over again
and the final projects the lecturer showed us are freaking me out
so tell me, which one is better?
somehow I am going to learn the things too
I am going to learn how to do a website too, by myself or asking others to teach
it doesn't means if I go for this, I will not know anything about another one
it is just about which one I want to spend most of my time on
and which one I want lecturer from LUCT to tutorial me
which one I am going to learn and show the result in my cert
that's the matter, and that's why it is very confusing

Oh my, it is freaking me out
before I start my stressful campus life
I am starting to push myself here, before the holiday ends

Tmr I am going out to meet my sis, Jia Jia for movie
I am pretty nervous since she is driving
I have no idea about her driving skill
and I am so much older than her
before I got my license, she is fetching me first
shame of myself

Tmr will be a busy day
from morning to afternoon
and I am expecting The Pink Panther II will be good



I got my card reader back !

2 comments:

neilwasabi said...

We all get dizzy when things come to decision needs. Me is hesitating about my study oversea since my parents suggested it to me few months ago...... But, I'll do the choosing works when the decision flashes across my mind.

Kind of lame, am I?

Anyway, pick the decision which you will not be regretting for it for the next few years. The choice is always yours.

e Loe said...

I love Horton Hears A Who too!!!
muax.