She has a Boyfriend

First of all,
Happy Birthday to my darling sweetheart voonvoon
may all her dream comes true and she is getting taller and taller
same goes to myself, anyway

Few days ago I went to meet my sister, JiaJia
as I mentioned on my previous post
she is getting slimmer, and taller
I actually warn her not to wear high heels
It's pathetic

I am not really feeling awkward for being with her even we didn't meet each other for quite some time
She is doing fine, I'm sure
and some shocking news to share
I'm happy to meet her in time before she goes to Taiwan for study
I'm here wish her all the best there, having fun and got no one bully her
Last but not least, come back to bake many mouth watering cake for me, or tart, or bread, or biscuit

I watched The Pink Panther II with her
and I'm glad we make this decision
it's awesome
I like this movie, a lot
I am having a great memory with her before she left to Taiwan I guess


Besides meeting with sister
Yesterday I went out with my precious one, Chu Kim Hui
for movie, Red Cliff II
another great one
with the really cheap price
and we had a good long chat
even better
I had Sundae Cone and Potato Chips =)

Later on,
I went to Crocodile Rock with Loe, Melissa, Shenyee, Tim and Voonvoon !
for voonvoon's birthday
we do not really celebrate her birthday
but only two slice cake to share
and end up she didn't really eat them
anyhow
glad I can meet her on her birthday eve
she is really a sweetheart

I'm staying home tmr
for my own sake
should start packing my things back to Desaria
omg, I don't want go back there, please, help, someone please postpone the date.


I know I'm talking silly.




Tzeyee and her beloved sister, Jia Jia.

1 comment:

neilwasabi said...

'll be seeing you in few more days.