Supper mission Failed

22 Dec 08 . Monday . How am I gonna know the weather

I am starving, seriously
but then I am feeling guilty to eat at this late, even though I do this often cough
since my mom woke up then I ran to her and asked for opinion
my question is 'you think I should go for maggie mee or some hotdogs is better?'
and she didn't answers my question
she told me not to eat, if not I will be really fat

I don't feel like eating anymore, GOD I'm starving

I am now waiting the clock turns to 6a.m.
then I will get my bed to sleep on
I am not complaining, I use to sleep late anyway

I am so bored, no one else update their blogs
make me read the really old posts
I am now reading KennySia 2005's posts, you bet

I am downloading stories to read
my life is just too boring
and I had finished 3 stories of 楚留香
I dunno how to translate it
Pretty good

I am lusting for meeting up GS
I love every souls there
and if they are all busy, I am okay with not meeting up
but then they are all free
how come we seldom meet even we are all complaining for life is boring
Pathetic

I am suddenly craving for roast duck
I am so regretting for not order this few hours ago
by the way
I had the most delicious chicken chop in Kuantan just now
in fact, I should really try any other good food
but I don't take risk
because it never turns out good
I know it, omg
anyway
I am also craving for Carl's Junior French Fries
slurp

mentioning food is so not good for now
Mom, it's all your fault ='(


p/s: omg today is 22nd!

Hungry Tzeyee

1 comment:

neilwasabi said...

Lol...... What a way to ask for opinion of food......

Anyway, Merry Christmas! Me just created a blog! Already promoted to Quinn now it's your turn! Lol......

Hope you have a big big present!