I rarely talk

16122008 . Tuesday . unknown weather

Time flies
I had almost a month holiday
and I did nothing
I do not read a good and meaningful book
I do not learn anything I promised with Quin o Quin
I do not learn to drive yet, and I seriously don't feel like to
I do not help my mom to do anything
and the list go on

Anyway
I still catch the chance to meet up with dears and darlings, and some friends
until now, I manage to see the faces of Kelly Kuso Hoh Ai Reen, Jasmine Sam Yan Jie and her boy, Replay, Nicole Yap Kit Yeng, Doris Tan Chui Peng, Joanne Liom Chu En, Enson Yee Xing Nan, Shirlene Lim Shik Lin and her boy, Lucius, Koh Li Wuen, Lim Ee Loe, Lim Meei Siew and her boy, Jern Foong, Weapon and Kenneth.
Suppose to have Qiao Yi's name on the list
guess what
she went for shopping when we are trying to inform her for the outing
and Mandy Kong Mien Yuh
I think you can throw ur handset away
seriously
you never pick up call and never repliy messages and calls

Yesterday night we went Teluk Cempedak for a drinks
Ee Loe and I reached slightly early
therefore we went to the beach and had a talk
We talked about study thingy, as in she not yet chooses the college/university and the course to take, and we talked about some old schoolmates, we talked about her baby Lawrence, hope it will rest in peace
talk with Ee Loe make me think of Wen Xing, Melissa Cheng
she is my best friend
and I love her a lot, she means many thing to me
what is the most excited part is, she is coming back real soon!
two days more then she will be in here, not staying away from me more than 300km perhaps
I am starting to be excited =)

Oh mentioned about the outing yesterday
I was craving for Mcdonald's burger badly
I am lusting for Spicy Mcdeluxe
then I saw the Prosperity burger on the menu
I never try it before
and I want to
therefore I asked Jasmine's Replay for opinion since days ago I am watching him eating the burger
he loves the burger and he strongly recommend it
he wonders if I like spicy food
and I definitely love spicy food
but then when I have the first bite on it
I feel like killing him, sorry Jie
the spicy is not the chili type of spicy
it is all because of the pepper
I Hate Black Pepper like no others do
I threw the burger when I only finished half of it
urh ..
nightmare

Replay
it is very hard for me to believe on your taste anymore
but for sure you had made your best decision in your life for falling in love with Jasmine Sam Yan Jie
she is priceless =)

Er ..
I can't think of anything to type now
Black Pepper sauce stuck in my mind

good night

p/s 1: I miss GS.
p/s 2: I still not yet read the book that Quin gave me as present =)


Signing off,
Tzeyee

No comments: