Adorable him

21 Dec 2008 . Sunday . Raining and not Raining

I called Ah Thiam, finally
he sounds so not friendly, but in fact, he is good in person
so not much complains ain't
anyhow, I went to listen undang yesterday
It's bored, totally
and I met few Afzan juniors there
I can still recognize them
but I don't know them

Anyway I know one new girl there
Afzan junior too
At first I am the only one who are talking and asking questions
it's weird when you asked somebody tons of question and she still never asks your name and anything else
atlast, few hours later only she started to talk
and guess what
she is my senior, Siew Yan's sister, Siew Wai
I heard about her as some of my friends know her
world is just so small ain't?

I thought I can get the P license by holiday end
but Ah Thiam claimed that it is impossible
so I can only get the L license first
then the next sem break only I start the class
Ouch, lucky or unlucky me?

I was very nervous over it
or I should say I am still very nervous over it
even I am just going to listen undang
I was shaking the night before that
and I went to bed early, end up slept at 4a.m.
I know the time because I watch the clock
Silly me


Yesterday was freaking tiring
I never wake up so early among this month
7.15a.m. is too early
and I didn't bring any water any food any sweets to there
uncle came early, he told me 8a.m. but he called me at 7.32a.m. and told me he reached
until 4.30p.m. plus
My stomach all flats until I have my late lunch
Pretty torturing

Woo LaLaa I slept at around 10p.m. yesterday
and I woke up at 10something today too
I was like ' woah, how come '
but it's good
sister's Oscar came, until Tuesday
I bet I should really go and have a hairdo as soon as possible
Few months I never do something to my hairs
and I think it's awful

Later night going to have family dinner
Going to treat my stomach well
I seldom torture it, she will cries

p/s: I saw Chiao Yuet today, her lil bro is adorable <3

XO,
Tzeyee

No comments: