Another night

07122008 . Sunday . Raining

Hi I'm Tzeyee
It's raining cats and dogs here
guess monsoon it is now

I am now still in Kuantan
which means I cannot wave goodbye to Meei Siew face to face in KLIA tmr
goodbye Mecha, enjoy ur days there and comes back soon for gathering

Yesterday Kelly Kuso Hoh Ai Reen is back
Oh babe I miss you
then we met up yesterday night
She and Enson came to pick me up in ten minutes time after the phone call
Oh my my
I just woke up and had my late dinner
which means I don't have enough time to prepare myself
the messy hairs is the point if you wonder

We went to JR one
the atmosphere there doesn't changes
the only changes is I no longer know the faces showed up there
pathetic ya know
it symbolizes I am so outdated with the Kuantan teenagers life or else, I'm getting older

I am an adult now.

Oh No.

Met Jo Ann yesterday too
just for awhile
her hairs is getting shorter
and Thanks GOD she doesn't complains me yesterday
I'm getting bored when every time we met
she surely will complains anything of me, anything
being so mean is not a good thing, never

I just realized I rarely talk these days
I am so out of topic
is my life that boring?
well in the other hand I enjoy it to the bits
simple life is always good ain't
it might be a little bit dull
well I have much less problem to think of

I am looking forward to watch a movie
perhaps I should ask Reen later
or tmr
It's still raining now
best weather to sleep

so sweet dream everyone

I shall go to bed now


p/s: movie movie movies

Signing off,
Tzeyee

No comments: