Freedom is Everything

06122008 . Saturday . Unknown weather

My oh my
My gang finished their last paper two days ago
and finally we met up on that day as well
we had a long chat
or else I should say I heard them had a long chat
I rarely talk on that night
not really in the mood
Thanks to the Eczema beasts and the very sensitive skin
anyway
I'm happy enough to meet up with them
even not all of them but part of them
and luckily catch up the chance to meet Meei Siew before she goes for some place I forgotten

I don't have anything interesting to share
and nothing much I can tell

Anyway
Congratulation to people who finished SPM and STPM
you guys have a long and free holiday until next year
a freaking long one
even longer than mine
spend it wisely and don't waste the chance to have enough fun
I'm here all the time ya know =) call me

Cheerio!

p/s: All the best to you, Enson.

XOXO,
Tzeyee

No comments: