I'm Home

15 June 2008 . Sunday . Sun

Now is around 5.51 p.m.
and what worth to be happy is
I'm Home

There had been long time I never go back Home
around 2 months plus
I never ever imagine life like this
I used to be very dependent
and can't ever stay outside alone for more than a month
Well
I guess assignments is the point
I was so busy and not free to think of home
The highest record I have until now is didn't sleep for 3 days and restless until I finish my presentation
and the main point is
there are more assignments waiting me behind
Anyway
I am happy I have finished my semester 3
and I guess I can rest well until next semester
which means one month plus later
Hopefully I can spend my holiday well

I'm tired and I shall post about Eason's concert next time
What can I tell now is

He is awesome and the concert is bravo!
I Love Eason Forever =)


Tze Yee is shouting :"E son !!"

Love,
41

No comments: