The day before I go back home, again.

29062008 . Sunday . Cloudy

I wanted to post up something yesterday
but due to I am so tired and busying editing the blog
I decided to do it today

So, where should we start?

Hmmmm ..

Was suppose to go back home today
but my dear, Loe kind of scares to go back home alone by bus
so as a friend, a kind one
I postponed the date to go home
and make it tmr
And this incident make me went out tmr purposely to Puduraya, to change the bus ticket to Monday's
don't wish to waste money even though Loe kindly wants to pay for me
Had breakfast with Yc
she came here to fetch me at 10 something
and we had breakfast at 11 something in Cheras
Thanks to the traffic jam, I was starving
She suppose to drop me at Tasik Selatan Lrt station
Guess what
she got lost and we decided to fetch her house mate, Mousy? first then get her points the road
Her house mate, Mousy is friendly but seriously has bad memory.
I asked her a question and until the time we apart
She can't answers me yet, it's pretty impressive especially when the question I asked her is ' why you called Yc your teacher? '
I'm still looking for the answer and hope that the next time we meet, she ables to answer it.

Anyway, it is really nice to meet you, Mousy and Yc fetched me to Pudu area
Thanks and they acc me to the counter
even though the reason why I asked them to acc me is I scared to ask the people
( she stands far away when I am asking )
Sadly the people in charge refused to let me change the ticket
Never mind then, I bought two Monday tickets and luckily I did go to Puduraya yesterday
My dear Loe is so blur and thought she booked the tickets which she actually not
Can't imagine if we can't get the tickets on Monday itself

After I got the tickets
it's time to say goodbye with Yc and Mousy
Thanks for the ride anyway

So I went to Plaza Rakyat station
take train to Masjid Jamek
went in Burger King
bought Grilled chicken burger for dinner later
Take train to KL central
went to bus station, waited for Rapid KL
changed bus again at Puchong Utama to Desaria Villa
I got serious sun burned
and the pimples got worst

Yesterday I realized how much I Love grilled chicken burger from Burger King
so I decided to buy 3 more tmr
one for me to eat before I go back
2 for me to bring back Ktn
1 for dinner and 1 for supper =)
If you wonder and shocked
it is because Ktn don't have burger king and I have to wait until end of July only come back to KL again

I seriously love burger from Burger King

Planned to wash clothes before I go back home
Has no excuse since I am so free here
and I haven't pack my things yet
Tmr must call Registry and take bus at 11 something
Can't wait longer since have to take bus at 4.30 p.m.

Oh yeah
Mom is going back to Home today
Safe journey mom, I Love you and I seriously need your help for my face

So till then,
see you guys on next week

Hugs,
Tze Yee

1 comment:

Quin said...

my god!!! three burger king burgers???!!! u crazy ar???!!

hehe.. quin here.