Sleep

19062008 . Thursday . Sun

I think Kuantan weather and environment really not suitable for me
Eczema getting worst since I went back here
and it makes me feel sick all the time
Headache and I never feel enough in sleeping
Usually in this time
I'm sleeping
and 12 hours later
I am still sleeping
then I wake up
1 hour later ( or less ) I go back to bed again
Dear sister teased me today
I felt embarrassed but nothing I can do
I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep ..

I was Home for 5 days and not yet meet up with any of my friends yet
Supposed to spend time with my dearie family first
and now I'm sick
Oh yeah sick
not really serious case
but never think to step out from house since I am feeling sick
Not in that mood
so Dears and Darlings
We shall meet up on .. Er ..
The week after Next week
Can't help
I have to go back Cyberjaya on next week since my application for PTPTN got rejected
so I have to go One Stop Center and purchase the new form
for whoever need one also
Inform me before too late okay
It depends on you got read my blog in time or not
Luck !

These days are good
I sleep . I eat . I watch TV . I play with Baby Lyn . I eat . I sleep
Relax is good but it seems like too boring for me
so I am starting to miss the uni life again
which I won't when it actually comes near
anyway
I miss my classmates for sure, the girls and boys
lecturers, perhaps
and not forgetting my roomate, Babe ( my Tester no.11 )
I know you are reading, Babe
ring me when you are coming back to Kuantan
I don't want go A&W in short term if you ask
* rolled eyes *

Well
Yesterday night I was dreaming about Eason Chan
but I can't remember the details
If not mistaken, Eason Chan was signing 'For Alice'
Oh I want =(
Anyway
I didn't manage to take any photo during his concert since no Camera allowed
but my dearie Quin brought
and she managed to take some photos
I shall talk about it more once I get the photos from her Blog
if she will updates her blog lar ..
Quin O Quin
You know what to do

It's late and I feel sleepy again
so good night mortals

Sweet Dream

Hugs,
Tze Yee

No comments: