Tiring Saturday

25052008 . Sunday . unknown weather

I had a tiring Saturday yesterday
I did nothing yet I am tired
As what I plan, Darling sister came over and pick up my computer and I back to Oscar's house
I wanted to format my computer which was going to die very soon
and my Dearie Adobe Illustrator was having problem
I can't save any file and It will be a Big problem for me if I still don't bother it
Well ..
I always want to take a meal at BBQ plaza or Burger King
but I can't make it yesterday
I found it quite impossible to go BBQ plaza as we were rushing and Sis's Oscar is sick
Hmmm ..
just so not in the right time =(
Anyway, we went to 'Fushion' to have lunch
I ordered Saba set and it tasted not bad
but Both sister and sis's Oscar don't like it
I self-capture for minutes and my sis claimed that everyone is staring at me so I stopped
Duh
have to take some pictures for my Computer Graphic CD pack
I found it quite embarrassing to print it out

After lunch
We head back to Oscar's house
Everyone was busy
Sister busy cleaning the house
Sis's Oscar busy formatting my computer
and I am busy for photo shooting
I worry the pic taken with hand phone will end up pix elated
so I forced my sister help me take pic with my 'fei mui'
Well
She just failed to take the pictures I wanted
Weird taste I have
so I end up gave up and trained myself used to self-capture with 'fei mui'
Guess what
I success at the end of the time
LOL
my self-capture skill had just upgraded
=)

Photo shooting with my clumsy fei mui at outdoor is very tiring and it killed me
I am just too tired and went in the house, switch off my camera and throw it aside
Time flies and they were going to fetch me back to Desaria Villa - my second home
We were rushing as Sis's Oscar had to fetch his parent
I thought to have Burger King as dinner
* loud sigh*
end up we were going to Mcd
had Big Mac meal
Er it tasted okay lar
not as what I expect

Back to home
I was busy arranging files and clothes
until now I still never done any thing in my to-do list
I guess I gonna die tmr

so good night mortals
pray hard for me can you?



Hugs,
Tze Yee

No comments: