Burgers, Chocolates and Donuts

30062008 . Monday . Unknown weather

0141 a.m.

It's late and I just finished the cleaning stuff
Not really feel like leaving now since I am quite used to live alone
Yess, you heard it Loud and Clear, alone
Don't know why
I can take good care of myself now
but I surely can't live well without my family
I love them, just sometimes I love to be alone as well
Anyway, I still miss them a lot, even though sometimes I curse a lot when at home
You must understand, the heat, the insects, the messy environment, the noise, the arguments etc
but somehow the reason why I still love this home is because this is the place I grown up and my family lives here

Glad to tell that I had finished the laundry, cleaned the floor, table, washed the bathroom, every single corner ..
Yeah tiring but I feel so good
even though I know that the next time I come back, it will still be very dirty and dusty

Packing things to go home just now
Realized nothing much to bring back but just books and shoes
Not much clothes as I washed them just now
and suppose to leave them here
Called back home, taking orders to bring them back Burger King's burgers
and also donuts for Muneeee, wonder why Dunkin's
anyway have to say thank you to her
since she helped me to buy chocolates for mom
As for your information, she is studying at Langkawi

Er ..
I guess nothing much to tell
I can't really remember what to tell anymore
since it's late and I have to wake up early tmr
Anyway
still able to post an artwork from yours truly
Done randomly here, while waiting for the connection to become better
I named it as, Even the same fairy tale got different versions, why we shouldn't?



And for your information, the lower left hand side one was applied with Psychedelia style ( for the colors )

Till then,
Tzeyee

0210 a.m.

No comments: