Ma I Love You

11052008 . Sunday . Sun

Everyone knows today is Mother's day
and I'm here to wish my dearest mom Happy Mother's Day
I have nothing for her but my Love and Care
and also my very first individually canvas with the title 'Lovely Mother'

Ma,
If you see this
I want to tell you that
' You are the one who never fail to cheer me up
You are the one who is always willing to help me
You are the one will always forgive me for my rudeness and bad tempered
You are the who take care of me since I'm born
You are the one who will always worry my meal
You are the one who always lend me hand when I need it
You are the one who never complain for all the hard works
You are the who never fail to fulfill my greed
and
You are the one I Love, I Care, I Trust with all my heart. Ma, I will never leave you
I promised. '

Besides,
I'm here to wish my Dear Sister Happy Mother's day too
This is the 3rd Mother's day you have I guess
Baby might not able to send you card or wish you or whatsover
but Jie ..
soon, maybe next year she will
I hope you enjoy your mother's day with your daughter, our Baby Lyn and with our Dearest mom

I always wonder what is the feeling being a mother
Having children is a Huge responsibility
I'm here to praise you for being so brave of giving birth
You're awesome
Just like our Mother

and Yeah for sure
Don't be too tension okay
We still can help you for moment
Slowly try to be a Full time mother okay
I know you can do it

and Forgive me for refuse to help sometimes
I sure you understand
I am not a mother yet
I can't understand well
All I know is Play with but not Take Care of
and Forgive me for being so naive
I still a Kid if you ask =)

To end this post,
I here to wish the two women in my family which is my mom and dear sister
' Happy Mother's day '
I Love both of you deeply.

p/s Happy Birthday to Bel as well, Hope you enjoy your day with your mom.

p/s No picture provide due to privacy reason.

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my dear