Random post

17052008 . Saturday . Sun

Finally I am able to update my blog during this Very Busy moment
You can't imagine my life now
I am exhausted of all of this
and things haven't finish yet
It gonna be another long, restless month for me
I can't wait until semester break
I want to be boring until I miss these busy days again
I don't mind to do the same thing over and over again
I don't mind to gain my weights
I just want to have my semester break
at least I can sleep for days continuously
No need to set my alarm for wake me up one hour later or 5 minutes later
It is torturing me
I want to escape from print shop as well
They are helpful but I don't want to appear there
It means I have to print and spend money again
too bad I have to say
I will go there again in short term
I guess they will lost their smile once they see me again
and my money will all gone

Well
Yesterday I went to Alamanda with my room mate, Jia Ying
We wanted to go A&W
I miss the waffle and roofbeer there
don't forget about curly fries as well
It tasted like Heaven
but we end up being too full
little tummy grown up
so fat until I can't recognize her
The environment there is pretty good
I want to go there again for more Foods
Bear in mind my life here is hopeless from tasty Food

Days later I will be extremely busy
Finals, journals and exams are waiting for me
Forgive me if I don't pick up your call or reply your msg
I think I did forgot about some msg and calls
but I can't recall back who are them
If you think you have too long time never meet up with me
Call me after 15 of June okay
I will start my semester break around it

*Pictures*


Waffle melts my heart


Roofbeer rocks my day

I Love you guys

Yours truly,
Tze Yee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worrie, u gonna enjoy alot during this coming semester break