Just not in the right time

23052008 . Friday . Sun

I hate to be sick
and I extra hate it to be happen when I am too busy to fall sick
Well
things always happen in the way you don't want to
I'm sick
and just so not in the right time
If you wonder
now is my final weeks and with a lot of final assignments

Let's check the work I need to finish by this weekend urgently
* Computer graphic digipak (I haven't start the idea sketch yet)
* Postcard final layout and color
* Design Management Journal (includes essays and reports)
* Design Heritage Coffee Table book sketches
* Graphic Design Milk container design
* Graphic Design First 'What is Graphic Design' poster
* Graphic Design Poster & Postcards Final Idea sketches

And now
I'm sick
and until now
I still doing the sketches for Graphic Design
others I don't even touch or think yet

Bear in mind
If one day I scold you
forgive me because my emotion is just so not stable

I love you

Currently addicted to 'Don't stop moving' by S club 7

signing off,
Tze Yee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. who is the one u mentioned tat u'll scold? me?
haha.

Love,
baBe

Anonymous said...

LOL everyone lar ..
anyone who around me is possible for me to scold =)