It's the Destiny




Hi, I was now supposed at the badminton court there
seeing my classmates playing badminton
However, my dad forgot to pay the phone bill
and thing changed

They were keep persuading me to go with them, since this might be the one last time
I don't want and I don't feel like going
so I never promise them
but when I see they all looked like wanted me to go
I tell myself 'Ok lar, pergi sajer lar'

so I went back home, changed the outfit
and once I get the message from Shiau Fong asking me going or not
I talked to my housemate a little and went downstairs
to wait for them, since I can't dial out

Well, I don't see them at the downstairs
and since I can't dial out, so I wait
I was thinking they might call me since they know I can't call out
until 1524 p.m.
I'm starting to feel thing goes wrong
as they booked the court at 3p.m.
so I assume they are gone
I was so nothing to do, therefore i tried to call out, to test the line
Surprisingly I am able to call out now
without wasting a minute, I called Ting Ting and asked where are they ..

yeah, they are playing badminton there

I laughed
It is just the God telling me no need to go lar, I think



XO,
Tzeyee

No comments: