The 4 hours

This morning is very saddening yet annoying
I never hate myself these much before ever since 2007
I know things will be better later
just I hate that I had these disturbing scenes in my mind
urghh
ignore my negative thoughts

well well
I have received a very shocking news today
one of my dear friends just ran away from her house because of the argument
I was so worry when I found out that she had left her house for almost 12 hours, or more than that, or less
and we have totally no idea where was she and how had she been
but sooner I informed that her dad found her and got her back home
I am just relieved and hope that everything will be fine
Thanks God she is safe as she brings nothing with her, as they said

Due to this incident, I realized that it had been long time I didn't talk to her
not to mention meeting each other
I hope sooner we can come out once and have a heart to heart talk
I don't even know how is she looking now
you know, the hairstyle, the dressing way etc
totally clueless

Sigh, again
thing just go differently among us
but I believe that friendship won't die
We have the strong relationship ain't?

GS ! response !

and yes, I had just cooked my dinner by myself again
mommy is just too busy at my sister place
yesterday was my baby Lyn 3rd birthday
she had 3 cakes for her birthday this year
hopefully next year I won't see 4 cakes
imagine when she is 21 years old


er, this is super random ya?
I think I am going to stop here
life is just so dull so I have nothing much to blog anyway

Cheerio !

Signing off,
Tzeyee

No comments: