0930 . 16062009

Tell you
I am so damn freaking si beh nervous right now
because tmr morning 9.30 a.m.
I am going to have my first driving lesson ever

and yeah
I am now back home to Kuantan
my home sweet home
these two days spent most of the time at my sis place
baby Lyn is being very naughty yet a sweetie
I don't know how to handle
and still very worry about my internship thingy
you know, the rental and transport are always the big problem
however, now I am confirmed working at Slipknot company
which located at Northpoint
whoever going to Midvalley or The Garden
call me see whether we can catch up for a tea or what
as if I am free enough to do that
I hope I can

I have no idea how my life will be after one month
and I am seriously clueless over tmr driving lesson.

someone, help !

I am starting to miss the BPD05 (2009 Feb batch)
hello to everyone, see you guys soon !

and GS, mana you?



XO,
Tzeyee

3 comments:

e Loe said...

GS ni kat kay el!!
I spend my weekends with my family so forgive me for not calling you out!
Goooood luck in your driving lessons. I was very nervous but everything turned out to be very okay and smooth.
Will wish you good luck for your internship in future! my place is very near to mid valley so no worry!

Anonymous said...

ei? I just went to Northpoint today.. lol

baBe

aChloe said...

miss you too~.. see you....... next year @.@ so long...........