I have nothing to say

yet I still want to say something
which I dunno what thing

chech

I was supposed to have my 4th driving class today
but I called to cancel it
I was not feeling well this morning
and I am so my god nervous
wanted to practice before get Uncle Thiam nagging besides me again
like a nightmare

I do not enjoy my holiday well
so many problems to think
yet cannot be settle by myself
I do realized I am getting more emotional nowadays
and I usually blog when I am down, or happy
according to the record, obviously I am getting moody often if compare
I need something fun to make my life better
like a vacation?
or, erm,
a wedding dinner to attend?
I would like to see something happy happen
rather than seeing more and more bad incidents

the girls at Kuantan are starting to leave by this week
to their bright future
I'm here to wish them all the best
I might go to pay them a visit
as if I got some place to stay over in Kedah
Penang should not be a problem
KL is even better

4 years later everyone is coming out to work
thing is changing
and I hope it is getting better
however, we can always come back home at Kuantan and meet up oftenly

GS ya?

I met up with Kim Hui, my BFF today
went for a movie
'Night at the Museum 2'
quite funny but not the best one
but it is all worth for 6 ringgit only
Had Rasamas with Chu today
it is getting worse
I mean the quality of the food
and the serving

Sigh
I am starting to worry about driving thingy again now
why I can't just hire a driver to fetch me for life time?
































oh yeah,
because I can't afford that


signing off,
Tzeyee

No comments: